DUSP/SA+P rooms and classrooms support various A/V technologies. Click here for a complete list of rooms/features.
Please refer to the instructions below to connect your devices and share content.
Use the Zoom Room touch panel to create/manage your meetings. The user interface is very intuitive and similar to the standard Zoom client. Content can be shared tapping the "Share Content" button and following the on-screen instructions.
The Crestron UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar & Camera is a front-of-room device that eliminates the need to install additional microphones, speakers, or cameras in a conference space. It can be used with Zoom and other video conferencing platforms.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to connect your laptop and Zoom via this versatile videoconferencing solution.
AirPlay let's you share audio/video content from Apple devices wirelessly.
To connect via AirPlay using a Mac:
- Use the INPUT button on the side of the display to select INPUT #2 (AirPlay)
- On your Mac, click the Settings icon on the Menu Bar, then select Screen Mirroring and choose the name of the room (for example, CITY ARENA)
Miracast let's you share audio/video content from your Windows devices wirelessly.
- Use the INPUT button on the side of the display to select INPUT #3 (Miracast)
- On your laptop, press Windows Key + K and select the name of the room (for example: "Miracast_10-485"). Enter the pairing code (PIN), if requested.
- Use the INPUT button on the side of the display to select INPUT #1
- Connect your laptop using the provided HDMI cable