This scenario covers: How to stream content (video/audio) from your Windows devices to the City Arena's video wall using Miracast technology.
- Laptop with Windows 10/11
Step 1: Activate the A/V System & Select PC Wireless Video (Miracast)
- Tap on the Crestron Touch panel to activate the A/V System.
- Select Computers > PC Wireless Video
Step 2: Miracast
- On your laptop, press Windows Key + K and select Miracast_09-255. Enter the pairing code (PIN), if requested.
Step 3: Wireless Microphones (optional)
- Locate the wireless microphones in the AV Rack drawer
- City Arena features handheld and lapel microphones, select the ones that better suit your needs
- If needed, adjust room volume using the Crestron touch panel.
- Check the battery levels and replace as needed (fresh batteries are available in the A/V Rack drawer).
Don't forget to:
- Shut down video wall and A/V systems, using Crestron touch panel
- Stop Miracast mirroring
- Turn off wireless microphones and carefully store them in the A/V Rack/drawer
- No image on the video wall:
- Using the Crestron touch panel, tap the red Shutdown button (lower-left corner) to completely shut down the A/V System. Wait a few seconds and proceed with Step#1.
- No sound from room speakers when using microphones:
- Make sure the microphones are turned on. Adjust room volume using the Crestron touch panel.