This scenario covers: How to stream content (video/audio) from your Apple devices to the City Arena's video wall using Apple AirPlay.
- Apple device (MacBook, iPhone, iPad)
Step 1: Activate the A/V System & Select Apple TV (AirPlay)
- Tap on the Crestron Touch panel to activate the A/V System.
- Select Computers > Apple TV
Step 2: AirPlay
- Mirror device screen to the video wall using AirPlay:
- Mac laptop: Click the Settings icon on the Menu Bar, then select Screen Mirroring and choose CITY ARENA.
- Apple iPhone/iPad: Open Control Center (swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen) and tap Screen Mirroring, selecting CITY ARENA.
- On your device, enter the AirPlay Passcode as it appears on the video wall (if requested).
Step 3: Wireless Microphones (optional)
- Locate the wireless microphones in the AV Rack drawer
- City Arena features handheld and lapel microphones, select the ones that better suit your needs
- If needed, adjust room volume using the Crestron touch panel.
- Check the battery levels and replace as needed (fresh batteries are available in the A/V Rack drawer).
Don't forget to:
- Shut down video wall and A/V systems, using Crestron touch panel
- Stop AirPlay mirroring:
- Mac laptop: Click the Settings icon on the Menu Bar, then select Screen Mirroring and Stop Mirroring.
- Apple iPhone/iPad: Open Control Center (swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen), tap Screen Mirroring and select Stop Mirroring.
- Turn off wireless microphones and carefully store them in the A/V Rack/drawer
- No image on the video wall:
- Using the Crestron touch panel, tap the red Shutdown button (lower-left corner) to completely shut down the A/V System. Wait a few seconds and proceed with Step#1.
- No sound from room speakers when using microphones:
- Make sure the microphones are turned on. Adjust room volume using the Crestron touch panel.